Karan A Chanana, Chairman
Karan a Chanana has steered the Group from a family-run operation into a professionally managed business enterprise.
Amira Foods India Limited has established itself as the Largest privately owned rice exporter in the country.
Passion & Vision
A man with dynamic leadership abilities. An effective team builder with sound communication skills. A strategic thinker and pragmatic in his approach, he's set about his vision of growing the business with single-minded purpose. Innovative in his marketing skills and astute in managing a complex supply chain.
His dedications stems from a firm belief that we must give back to society in some measure, what we have received in abundance.
Experience in Industry Verticals
- Agro Processing
- Special Economic Zones
- Real Estate
- Chairman for Food Processing Value Addition Council of ASSOCHAM (The Associate Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India).
- Authority/Board Member - Apex Body, APEDA (Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority), under Min. of Commerce & Industry, GOI (since March 2006) nominated by the Ministry of Commerce.
- Member - National Committee on Food Processing, CII.
- Committee Member – CII (Africa) Chairman – agricultural task force for AFRICA.
- Committee Member – Gulf/ MENA/ CIS.